At Orbis Technologies, Inc., our people are our strength. Orbis power is only as strong as our team. This team is strong. We support the health and happiness of each team member by offering a generous benefits package, powered by Orbis.
Health and well-being, Powered by Orbis:
We value our team’s health and we show it with free health benefits.
• Free health insurance plans
• Free dental and vision insurance plans
• Free life insurance equal to twice your salary
• Free short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage
Time off, Powered by Orbis:
We work hard and we play hard. Time off is important to us.
• Flexible paid time off (PTO) of 30+ days including fifteen vacation days, five sick days, eight holidays, and two floating holidays
• An additional 1-week time off awarded for life events such as adoption, childbirth, and marriage
Planning for future success, Powered by Orbis:
We know it is important to help our people save for their bright futures. We help them make it happen.
• Retirement plans include a 401(k) with 100% match
• Immediate vesting of your funds
• Orbis matches up to 4% of your contributions per paycheck
Education and continuous learning, Powered by Orbis:
We value education and we stand by our commitment to training.
• Hone your existing skills and acquire new skills for professional advancement
• Tuition reimbursement
• Comprehensive leadership and management training
• Internal learning tracks and training programs
Pushing boundaries and exploring technology, Powered by Orbis:
Innovation is a core value and part of our mission towards success.
• Leadership opportunities at every level
• Be a contributor at a growing, cutting edge technology company
• Work with industry experts and technical leaders who can teach you skills to advance
• Challenges to fuel your thirst for knowledge
Our team gets the job done.
Join our elite team of subject-matter experts to help build the next generation of digital content platforms. You’ll be taking important steps to build your future.
Orbis is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company
Orbis Technologies, Inc. employs and promotes a highly talented and diverse workforce and environment, with zero-tolerance for discrimination of any sort.
Our company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other protected class. In addition to federal law requirements, Orbis complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training.
NOTICE: Federal law requires Orbis to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Orbis will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. See posters below for details.