Strategic content management and an XML-based workflow helps your organization capitalize on the boundless opportunities of tablet, e-reader, content aggregator, and smartphone markets.
Register now for NAPCO’s free webinar “Build Your Bottom Line With Strategic Content Management” on Thursday, July 12 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00a.m. PT.
Come to this session armed with your questions for Bill Kasdorf, Vice President/Principal Consultant, Apex Content Solutions; John Shaw, Executive Director, Publishing Technologies, SAGE Publications; Anthony Allen, Digital Architect, ASTD; and Brian Howard, Editor-in-Chief, Book Business. You’ll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
These panelists have taken the plunge and are reaping the dividends from their strategic CMS investment. They’ll show you how to:
- Quickly, efficiently deliver content to practically any platform
- Reduce your time-to-market on ancillary and derivative products
- Foster content experiments with big payoff
- Manage metadata for enhanced searchability and revenue
- Tip the revenue scale from print to digital and increase your sales options