The new version brings enhancements for document stylizing and accuracy for technical publishing teams
Annapolis, Md., September 1, 2020 – Orbis Technologies, Inc.’s Australian subsidiary Turn-Key Systems Pty Ltd has released a new version of their market leading out-of-the-box XML and DITA loose-leaf publishing software, TopLeaf. The 9.5 release features updated document stylizing, reporting, and support that improves accuracy and productivity for technical publishers.
TopLeaf 9.5’s New Features Include:
- Paragraph Label Alignment gives users more stylizing capabilities by letting them better define the position of the label within a region bounded by the label offset and the left margin of the paragraph body.
- Heading and Footer Mappings in the Mapping Assistant allows users to easily access and edit their content by making it easier to display data shown in the headers and footers of each page.
- “Warning Only” Mode for Excessive Hyphenation improves content creation and production times, letting users generate a warning when a document contains too many hyphenated words.
- Improved Report Diagnostics provide users more specific error diagnostics when a page number referenced from an included PDF is invalid or does not exist.
- DITA Open Toolkit (OT) Plug-in Support gives users access to updated tools and services via the 3.5 version of the DITA OT.
“Congratulations to the Sydney-based team on their hard work and effort to refine, build, expand and continuously improve TopLeaf!” says Thuy Pisone, Corporate Executive VP of Global Services at Orbis Technologies, Inc. “These improved features are key improvements for technical publishing teams where accuracy and production times are critical to their success.”
About Turn-Key Systems Pty Ltd
Turn-Key Systems Pty Ltd has a proud 50 years of implementing publishing solutions for clients worldwide in the legal, technical, aerospace, and manufacturing industries. Their out-of-the-box XML and DITA publishing software, TopLeaf, has helped organizations assess, optimize, and build next-generation digital content solutions. Turn-key Systems is headquartered in Sydney Australia and is a subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc., a global leader in component content management systems (CCMS) software, solutions, and services.
About Orbis Technologies, Inc.
Orbis Technologies, Inc. is an established global leader in delivering innovative technology to companies ranging from Fortune 50 to the U.S. Federal Government. Orbis specializes in semantic-driven component content management systems (CCMS) and cloud analytics software. Their elite team of subject-matter experts helps clients assess, optimize, and transform their digital content platforms. Orbis is headquartered in Annapolis (MD) with offices in Audubon (PA), and Orlando (FL) with subsidiaries in Chennai, India, and Sydney, Australia.